Links to Additional Resources
- NEW: PETITION of Texas Ratepayers’ Organization to Save Energy for Investigation of Direct Energy’s Power-T0-Go Pre-paid Electricity Service Plan
- Choosing an Electric Provider: Compare sample offers from retail electric companies serving your area.
- Energy Efficiency Programs: Information about programs that might be available in your service area.
- Filing a Complaint: Information and an electronic form for filing complaints against electric and telephone companies at the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
- LITE-UP TEXAS: Eligibility and an application for telephone and electric utility discounts.
- Community Emergency Assistance Program and Low-Income Weatherization Program: The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs Program Guide.
- The Power Scorecard: An easy-to-understand “score” customers can use to compare the environmental impacts of electricity products.
- Texas House of Representatives State Affairs Committee
- Texas Senate Business and Commerce Committee